Sunday, July 29, 2007

rhymes with divan


i changed my profile song while i was high today. peggy lee is one of hayley's favorites. i'm actually still high... weeee I LOVE ALL OF YOUS!!!!!! god, i love these narcotics. and i love my rats. and i love my friends, and i love zebras, and i love flowers, and i love soap. and i love my t-shirt.... you get the idea. i have to take drugs to clean my rat cages now cause the pain gets to be too much for lifting the cagey part off the base part. i swear i'll get a picture of the cages someday and then you'll understand. they're about 3 feet tall each. they are the most pretty-ful rat cages evar. and, guess what? i love them!!! but those rats have to learn not to pull off my glasses or crawl in my shirt while i'm trying to wipe off their floors. silly beasties.


walter was over last night to watch another heather mattarazzo movie he found, all i wanna do. but his disc had a crack in it so we ended up watching monk instead. but i love walter! he swept my floors some even though he's pretty clumsy with a broom. he's coming back for my birthday on aug. 7. i think we're gonna go to red lobster in austin cause i love fishies!!!
 
i guess there isn't really a point to this blog, just that i'm high and i like to talk to people when i'm high but since no one was around... don't worry, i still love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment