Thursday, July 26, 2007

consuming slime potions



new harry potter book! i like this one. because they aren't confined to hogwart's anymore, anything is possible and i'm really enjoying the change in scene and change in scene and change in scene. i'm not going to say anymore cause you might not have read it yet...











new harry potter movie! i didn't care for it. i think they emphasized events in the book that could've been omitted and omitted events that should have been included. and, of course they unnecessarily made things up, too. stupid hollywood people. they never learn! the plot was perfect already, why change it? i understand that it must have been a hard decision how to translate that particular book into a movie, just becasue its so huge. i really liked the luna character. i think they cast her well, but is it just me, or does emma watson get more and more un-hermione-ish with every film? she was great in the first one, then they smoothed her hair out and now i'm pretty sure she's blonde. Hermione Is Not BLONDE!!! nononono! bad hair people! bad! she's *supposed* to be unattractive. argh! that's like if they had tom cruise play hagrid.

i don't know what's going on with me healthwise right now. i'm back to where i was in march when i was having the scary "neurological" problems that turned out to not be neurological, but no one could tell me what *was* causing them, of course. just dizzy all the time, muscles and joints getting weak, sore, and stiff. having trouble moving around, getting twitches and back prickles, shortness of breath... de ja vu all over again. i'm going back to my worthless doctor on august 3rd and i'm going to try to give her my medical history and tell her what my symptoms have been this year *again*. last time i did that she interrupted me and told me to go see a rheumatologist. i don't know what her obsession with joint pain is. sure, i have joint pain but that's only one of my manymany fabulous prizes and i've had it since i was 10 and i've actually learned to cope with it pretty well. its the other things that are debilitating me. the joint pain is not the root problem here! i think i'm on the verge of confronting her and letting her know how disappointed i am with her. how does she ever expect to diagnose me if she won't even let me tell her what the symptoms are? and if she's not planning on diagnosing me, then what am i paying her for? whether she listens or not, i'm getting fed up enough with her attitude to find myself a new docotor, maybe a nurse practitioner cause they seem to be better listeners. and i am contacting a lawyer ASAP. this has gone on long enough! i am sick of being sick and if the only way i can force my doctors to do their jobs is to bring a lawyer with me to every appointment, then that is what i shall do. i think that would motivate them: have a lawyer sit next to me and just shout out "we're gonna SUE your ass!" every few minutes. it makes a funny mental image. try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment