Sunday, July 1, 2007

excessive reflective drooling


the wig came in the mail *right* before my health went downhill again. but i'm feeling a little better now, so i thought i'd try it on and see if it cheered me up. it was...okay. i knew it wasn't gonna be like real hair cause i've read that wigs are made with more hair than they should have so they can be styled as desired. i don't really know anything about styling, but i do know that this wig's bangs are too long. i have to crumple up the back part to get them to sit above my eyebrows. or maybe my head just isn't as tall as its supposed to be? either way, they need to be cut and i don't know how to do that without ruining it. maybe i could just stick a few rolled up socks in the top part so it lines up better? stuffing my head. hahaha.

just to re-cap: this is what my hair looks like everyday now:

 
this is the wig:

 and this is what happens when i match the wig to my hairline:

No comments:

Post a Comment