Saturday, August 4, 2007

smallish red star


lookit what bippy did for me! these are my friggin hueg rat cages. they be liek xboxes. this is the girl's cage with clear evidence of a haunting by the ghost of a tomato.


 
...and the boy's cage...


 
they're about three feet tall each. i probably should have put something next to them to determine scale, oh well.

i'm kind of staying in my bed a lot recently, not feeling great. i get kind of drunk feeling everytime after i eat. all disoriented, blurred vision, slurred speech, breakdown of motor skills, vertigo, and my lower legs have decided that they want to be tenderized meat instead of leg now. kind of feels like i've been running a marathon, but i actually stayed in bed all day. i don't mind the getting drunk off of food part of this phase of the mystery illness, but these pains have got to stop. i've been having trouble sitting up for extended periods cause my bones get so sore. like wtf?! am i 80 now? i just wanna play with my sims!  i'm going to walter and jean's apartment tomorrow and then my mum and dad are taking everyone to red lobster cause its my birthday soon. i'm kind of depressed cause i was hoping to be better by my birthday. hell, i was hoping to be better by march! and i was supposed to be graduating in a few weeks... *sob sob* maybe i should drown my sorrows in a big salad or a PB&J sammich. i can get drunk offa anything now! in fact, i'm drunk off of brussels sprouts at this very moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment