Monday, October 2, 2006

me and my energy


i'm not happy. i am very unhappy. my air conditioner broke today and its really really hot outside. why is it hot in october? why? WHY??!!!! my house works like a little greenhouse and traps the heat inside. so now its 95 degrees in here and much cooler outside even though i have all manner of fans on and every window open. it got up to 98 degrees in here this afternoon but then i abandoned ship and went next door. i want to sleep tonight and that doesn't look like its gonna happen. i can't sleep in the heat. i just get all sad and sticky. I need to move to canada right now, or at least go northward. I had a weird little moment of confusion today in the heat. I thought for a minute that i was back in high school and i was like "screw the homework, i'm going to desi's house!" but alas, desi doesn't live here anymore and screwing the homework is no longer an option.
 homework=life.

No comments:

Post a Comment