Monday, September 25, 2006

lighting, music, laundry



Brak --

[noun]:

A hard-core grave robber



'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com


I haven't been making it to the gym as much as I would like, so Saturday night I got real desperate and decided that I would see if I can run. I pulled a tendon in my hip right away and then found out that not only can I not run, but I'm also afraid of the dark. It was really dark and I kept thinking someone was chasing me (which goes back to my paranoia..). Then I decided that I would stay in the comforting glow of my porch light and do Step on my front stairs. That didn't work cause the rail got hungry for Brak knee. ow. Then I tried to jump rope and it was ok except that I'm not very good at it. So midnight aerobics in my front yard ends in blood and tears. Its a good thing to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment