Sunday, October 15, 2006

let's all suck batteries


its really boring in the gym and all that exercise causes discomfort and sweaty-ness, but i still keep going. why? well, i've compiled a list of things i do in the gym to make it more interesting.
1. try to make the wall change colors with my mind
2. attempt to have an out of body experience
3. shock myself on the metal part of the treadmill
4. mutter along with my music. (it isn't full singing, but i still get stares, especially during songs like Serrated Edge.. "me on a hilltop with 15 girls and a Nelson Riley orgy that'll make your hair curl. I don't piss, I don't shit, I'm gettin' no relief. People shake their heads in disbelief.")
5. try to see pictures in the spots on the wall. (i found a duck-headed lamb with wings who is either playing a flute or smoking a cigar.)
6. try to project the image of a girl having sex with a pony into other people's minds.
7. make up funny names for people i see on a regular basis (big guy with bad form, insane peppy man who is overly affectionate, mr. red shorts, etc...)
8. try to outlast the person on the machine next to me
9. try to outsweat the person on the machine next to me (i always win)
10. try to talk to my dead ancestors.
11. look into the eyes of my reflection and see if i can locate my own soul.
12. put my wrists together behind the bike seat and pretend they are tied there. it hurts, but its fun.

i guess you could say its the mindless idiocy that keeps me going back.

No comments:

Post a Comment