Thursday, October 12, 2006

another reason to stay dehydrated

I want to lick my stapler, I want to scream until there are no screams left, I want to scream louder, I want to run faster, I want to sit in a deep dirt hole until I'm forgotten, I want to be buried alive, I want to eat a pair of pants and have intestinal difficulties, I want to stab myself in the neck with a fork, I want to see the sun rise and set in a single night, I want to hear a voice that didn't originate in me, I want to find my missing sock, I want to go to the mall and not feel like a freak, I want to go to a church and not feel like a slut, I want a pair of jeans that fits perfectly, I want my skin to spontaneously sprout needle points whenever a boy talks to me, I want to burn down all the hospitals, I want to eat pussy, I want to jump off a cliff and discover I can fly, I want to jump off a hospital and discover I can't fly, I want to hang from a high tree and sway gently in the wind, I want to rot in the sea and nourish the marine life, I want to put a live squirrel up my ass, I want to swallow a live octopus and not have intestinal difficulties, I want to be loved, I want to be noticed, I want to be ignored, I want to have sex with a dead body, I want to get high, I want to see another dimension, I want to leave my body and inhabit another, I want to cut deep until I hit bone, I want to bathe in blood, I want to remove all my toenails with an old pair of tweezers and a rusty knife, I want an infection,  I want to climb a tree, I want to read, I want to be young again, I want to give my enemies herpes, I want to ride in an elevator with a janitor and not want blow him, I want to shoot a dog in the head and then remove its brain through its nose, I want to assfuck a midget while I have dog brain under my nails, I want to see my baby grow up, I want to leave this country, I want to be in debt to someone deserving, I want to have a facial tic, I want to be famous, I want to be useless, I want to die, I want to hate, I want to go to school naked and have no one notice.
I just want to do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment