Wednesday, October 18, 2006

get your adverbs here



This is Schistosoma masoni, a blood fluke. Its an endoparasite that feeds on the blood vessels around the digestive and urinary tract. This is what I want to be when I grow up. You see how there's a big yellowish blob-worm with a little dark line inside it? That big blob is the male who is shaped like a hot dog bun. The dark line is the female who lives inside him. They copulate constantly. Constantly. They're joined for life, so basically they just live to fuck. I want to be one of these so I can live in a blood vessel near someone's bladder and have lots of sex (but no children- the eggs are shed in the host's urine and feces and then develop in snails. The snail is like the nanny I suppose), and never be alone or have to do anything responsible. Except I'd want to be the male. I am currently accepting applications for the part of Female or Host. Pay will be in either blood or pain, depending on position, the hours are constant and the duration is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment