Monday, October 9, 2006

copyright infringement is your best entertainment value

i'm having a very bad day. my air conditioner broke for the 5th time and John won't stop harassing me. He has a car now so he's just been "dropping by" all weekend even though i told him several times to leave me alone cause i'm working on my term papers. He lives on the other side of town, about 30 minutes away. And when he isn't here bothering me, he's calling me incessantly! i think i have 20 missed calls from him from just this weekend- the weekend that i specifically requested he NOT call me during, yes, that one. i don't know what his problem is.  Maybe he's trying to see if he can push me over the edge like that time i left to go to the library and ended up in amarillo with a trucker. (a nice trucker, not a sleazy one. and i saw snow so it wasn't all bad). And why is it so effing hot in here?!! (i'm unleashing a string of explitives. use your imagination, its probably far better than mine.) so in summary, i still have 2 term papers to write and 3 tests to study for and a psycho-stalker ex who won't leave me alone, but that doesn't matter because the freakish heat will kill me before midterms. (more explitives)

No comments:

Post a Comment