Sunday, September 3, 2006

with a dwarf


my parents are out of town this week and they took hayley with them. and its labor day. on labor day everyone across the nation toils and labors endlessly for 24 hours or until they pass out from exhaustion. i bought work gloves special for the occaision. i have to put the chickens back in their house for my dad. they don't know that they can't fly. its kind of funny like when my brother used to think he was superman. he figured out he couldn't fly after three trips to the emergency room and he still has the scars to remind him. but the chickens make my hands smell funny. i watched scary movie 4 today and i have to wonder why poop is so funny.. it doesn't seem like comedy to me. i think there were at least 3 instances where a character pooped in that movie. and in that new jack black movie where he pretends to be mexican, he poops, too. i don't get it. my mouth tastes like cheese and that tells me that its time to visit mr. toothbrush. i also visit with mr. floss but sometimes he's a mean lil fella.

No comments:

Post a Comment