Tuesday, September 5, 2006

weasel fluff


I'm sitting at my desk, doing nothing and thinking non-thoughts. I know there are better things I could be doing, but I just cannot find the motivation to get up and do them. I'm upset that this week didn't have a Monday. I like Monday. I get to go to Zoology on Monday and I clean out my car on Monday (at least in theory) and I get to go back to the gym after a horrible, perilous weekend doing without. I didn't get to do any of those things, and the things I did do which were supposed to be fun, leisure activities turned out to be oddly unsatisfying. I think next time I have a three day weekend then I'll just not take the day off. Refuse to vacation. I'll just go to classes like normal and if the building is locked then I'll study on my own And I'll refuse to have any sort of "fun" because fun ultimately comes back to bite you in the ass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment