Wednesday, September 6, 2006

super avoidy

I'm really really scared! I signed up for trig this semester (see previous blogs) and now I'm beginning to wonder what I've gotten myself into. I don't think that the work is that hard, its just very confusing. I haven't dealt with shapey, angley things since high school. And I know there's homework, I just can't access it because my computer doesn't like the homework computer. I just went and found the labs I'm supposed to be doing but none of them has a due date on it. When are they due?! When!!?? Have they already been due? I don't know! I don't know!! I can't drop the class because I get government money and if I get below 12 credit hours I don't get paid enough. I'm at 14 now and Trigonometry is 3. I can do 14-3 and it doesn't equal 12. I think the real problem is that I missed class yesterday (Tuesday). I was five minutes late because the Speech guy went over. There's no clock in that room so he didn't know he was going over. I walked as fast as I could and I was still 5 minutes late and the door was already locked. I missed a class. It might've been important, it might not have. I have no way of knowing. I don't even know how many sections he covered. Should I do 1.3 or 1.3 and 1.4? I don't know!

No comments:

Post a Comment