Friday, September 22, 2006

maryland: the origin of all females


I just saw a texas spotted whiptail lizard! yay! It was pretty and moved real fast and i get a grade for seeing it. That's an added bonus. I was hiding under my desk for the past 10 minutes or so. I just got this feeling like my position in the desk chair was far too exposed. I could feel the eyes of a million invisible persons crawling on my skin. So I had to hide. But now I've come back out and turned off the light. I think that's normal to get sudden, inexplicable urges to hide. Or maybe I'm just really paranoid..? Nothing is happening today. I woke up and dressed like a naughty schoolgirl then I changed into sensible clothes and stood over an air vent for awhile. It didn't get cold last night, it stayed hot so today is extra hot when compared with yesterday. That's why I was standing over the air vent; I was hot, not having some fantasy that I was a certain famous person. I wanted to go to the gym but someone had their laundry in the washer on my laundry day. grrr. i had to wait and now i'm waiting for my gym clothes to be clean so i can go make them smell like death itself. Hayley's at a doctor's appointment. I didn't get to go. Probably because my mom was afraid I'd try to set the doctor on fire. Teehee, no, its cause I was doing homework and looking all studious. I got a 100 on my first test in trig. I was all scared and I thought everyone else in my class was way smarter than me, but i heard them talking about their grades and I heard numbers like 35, 67, and 80 being thrown around. Now I feel better. Possibly some of them are smarter than me, but at least I'm not the dumbest one. I haven't really had any interesting thoughts. I think maybe parts of my brain are shutting down from dissuse. *shrug* whatever, i'm a ball of apathy.

No comments:

Post a Comment