Friday, March 3, 2006

the end

I broke up with my guy last night. We've been together for four years and we have a baby, but I broke up with him over the phone. Was that bad? I was thinking it was, but I didn't want to drive over to his place so late cause he lives right near the crack whores. I'm glad I did though. He was all stinking drunk. He's not always nice when he's drunk and me yelling at him could have brought out his not-niceness. He stole my credit card and charged up over a thousand dollars on it in one month. At 20% interest. Twenty percent! I was so excited yesterday when I got the bill cause I've been saving every little penny for the past month, thinking I could finally pay it off and I could've if someone hadn't been adding to my balance. Bastard! Then he wanted to pretend like it was no big deal. He said he'd pay me back. He never pays anything back. He has horrible credit. I'm still mad. I'm not as sad as I thought I would be. Maybe its a delayed reaction. I have those sometimes. I just hope he wasn't so drunk that he forgot that I broke up with him and I have to do it all over again. I still have to see him because he has visitation. That'll be awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment