Wednesday, March 29, 2006

punch holes


I'm a social conservative. I cry a lot because I'm under so much stress from the righteous anger I carry around. I'm also very poor because I have to spend nearly my entire paycheck buying grain to feed my moral high horse. But it's all worth it because at least I can get comfort from the fact that I'm better than everyone else. And they're all going to hell.

Oh, I am sooo bad. And weak! You remember my guy? The one I broke up with because he was being a buttmonkey? Well, he's all rehabby now and he came over on Friday to visit Hayley and I went to put to her to bed and it took forevvvvver and then I was so tired that I didn't want to drive him home so he spent the night and on Saturday, instead of taking him home like a good girl, I did things with him in bed a lot. like all day. and it was good. little pigs! why can't i stop loving him! (I mean emotionally, not figuratively/physically, like when ppl say love but they really mean fuck). Eh, maybe it will all work out and we'll live happily ever after or some bullshit like that. I'm trying to stop cursing because hayley is in repeater mode and I stopped drinking, too. I actually haven't had a drink in several months, but now I'm making a conscious decision. It's not just circumstantial anymore! Ha ha! I started a quilt for walternjean today. it's gonna be a charm quilt. that means that no two patches will be the same. since i moved out of my guy's apartment, i've suddenly got all this free time that i have no idea what to do with. before, i spent all my free time frantically trying to compensate for his over-laziness, like working and cleaning and studying. now i'm all alone and i don't really need to clean much anymore because i'm not as messy as he was and i'm only taking 14 hours this semester so studying isn't anything and i'm leeching off my parents, so no worky....

my guy is real nice when he's sober. and he's making an effort to mend his jerk ways. seriously. i'm allergic to the inside of popcorn bags, but not to the popcorn itself. isn't that weird?

No comments:

Post a Comment