Sunday, March 5, 2006

turd sandwich!


This is kind of a crappy week. I didn't do my essay about the East African Rift Valley. Gonna leave it for Spring Break. Played with my Sims a lot. That's what I do when I don't like life. i miss my guy. He was an ass and I'm probably better off without him because I don't think he was ever gonna change, but it was nice to have him around. He used to come over and talk to me and help me watch Hayley. She really likes him. Everything is so quiet now. He's the only one that ever called me. My mom just out of nowhere asked me if I want to go to A&M after I get my associates. I don't know if she's serious because before she kept saying that they can't afford college. I always thought I'd really like that but now I'm not so sure. I'd have to leave my baby with my parents and I'm not sure I can trust them. My dad keeps threatening to sue me for custody everytime I do something he doesn't like. Like when I got a B on my paper. He's a big ass. And my mom used to steal my child support when I got it. She forged my signature for a lousy $70! But it might be worth it. I mean, I don't really want to work for $7 an hour for the rest of my life, especially if I'm going to be a single parent. I'll probably go. Hey, it would help a lot if somebody would tell me not to go back to my guy. That would make me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment