Tuesday, February 28, 2006

burn, sizzle

i forgot to eat today and i don't feel so good. i'm wearing pajama pants because my tiny black pants got cat fur all over them. is it really mardi gras? oh. i guess it is. since i'm a college student i think i should go get drunk and show my boobs to strange men in exchange for beads. can't. too bad. i'm going to stay home and study for the next test. i've been looking at my geology notes so long, i've started thinking of my cat as being "mafic" and my dog as being "felsic". hmm.. maybe i'll just do art history tonight and save the geo for tomorrow. in case anyone was wondering, i got an A on my first lab test and my teacher gave me that autographed bookie i so coveted. going to read it over spring break. it's about texas dinosaur fossils. yay! gotta find food now.

No comments:

Post a Comment