Saturday, March 11, 2006

found

poetry i found while cleaning out my diaper bag:

Ten Forever
Before you walk you crawl.
Eleven times over
Pushed back.
He wants me behind the rest.
Easier to pick off the stragglers.
I can run forever
I can be faster than all
But I will never catch him
I will always crawl.
The pits and brambles
I'll repeat those to myself
And the truth will destroy me
Until there's nothing left.
Everyone wants it before 17
So I will stay here
In his dollhouse.
He is all pervasive
He is perverse.

In other news, my ex is in rehab. I hope he gets better. Then maybe I won't have to be so sad all the time. I'm in the middle of a Buffy drought. Someone checked out the last disc from season 6 and hasn't yet returned it to the library. I keep going in there trying to get season 7 discs, but somehow I always pick up the wrong one. Isn't that bizzarre? I went in for season 7 disc 3 and picked up disc 5 by accident so I brought it back and somehow ended up with season 5 disc 6. It wasn't mislabeled or anything. I just picked up the wrong one. But twice. So I'm abstaining from the Buffy and abusing the Sims.

No comments:

Post a Comment