Thursday, March 16, 2006

urinal home


There's a leak under my sink and my dad cut off my water while he's trying to fix it. I never had actual drinakable, usable water before now, so i didn't think it would be a big deal, but at least I could flush the toilets before. Can't now. The water's been off for 4 days Leak not fixed, trash cans filled up with smelly tp and toilets full of smelly pp. My whole house reeks like a giant urinal. Like the times my ex boyfriend dragged me into the men's restroom to try and seduce me. its gross! and it didn't work, in case you were wondering. bunch of whizzing guys and guy taking a noisy crap kinda sucked the romance right out. I spent 9 hours locked in a car with an angry 3 year old today. I had to go to a museum and look at art so I could write a paper for my class. Sadly, all the really interesting art museums in Austin are closed until summer. I thought it would be a grand idea to go to san antonio with my mom and my daughter and check out the stuff they got there. I was wrong. Deadwrong! I-35 was blocked or constructed or accidental or something so it took 5 hours to get there and 4 hours to get back. We were so exhausted from car-not-moving we only wanted to stay about 30 minutes. it's been a long day. The book I brought with me was all sucky. I think it was supposed to be like Bridget Jones's Diary except without the wit and humor. It sucked moose's balls. by the way, i only read drivel and crap during the semester. don't like being introduced to too many new ideas at once, especially when being tested on some and not others... gets confusing. I was looking for something girly and lighthearted and was thwarted yet again. I think people who write grown-up books make them suck on purpose. I've had so much difficulty finding a good read since I graduated from the young adult section of the library. maybe i should go back. I'd probably suck up about 5 of them a week. too simple. I don't because I don't want the librarian to think I'm slow or something. Same reason I once bought my underwear a size too small. I had an attack of self-consciousness and just couldn't bear to have the cashier think i was fat. like she couldn't tell just from looking. Laughed about it later though. before i go to bed, the wedding pics are in. what did you want pics of, Mr. Hate and Candy? there are about 500 of them and I don't wanna be scanning forever. You want bride n groom professional pics, friends at reception pics.. lil bit o' everything? walter has them now, but when my mom gets them then i'll put them up on here. tired now

No comments:

Post a Comment