Tuesday, November 13, 2007

i like tagless hanes better


Here's how you play:
Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random things, facts, habits, or goals about yourself. At the end choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave them a comment (you're it) and to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me back, let me know when you've posted your blog so I can see your answers.

1. i'm missing part of the bone in my left pinky toe cause i dropped a nightstand on it, it got broken off, and my body reabsorbed the calcium. 

2. i have 23 rats. 

3. someday i will live in the himuro family mansion (from fatal frame) and have an enormous library. 

4. since the age of 6, i have aspired to be a veterinarian. since the age of 16, after a summer job at a vet. clinic, i have aspired to work somewhere with animals who have no owners (i.e. zoo, shelter, aquarium, etc...)

5. i prefer high pulp OJ cause its juice i can chew.

6. currently, i am improving my vocabulary through reading by copying definitions of unkown words into a notebook. my word of the day: deliquesce. look it up.

7. people say i'm quiet, yet i can hold hours long conversations with my water faucets. hmm

8. i'm a die-hard thumbsucker!

9. i wouldn't like real-live zombies and i love animals, but my best dreams feature zombies and my nightmares always involve animals. 

10. sometimes, if i'm really happy, i lick my arm

i'm going to completely cop-out on the tagging other people. i'll take partial credit for this assignment. i can think of plenty of people who i would like to tag, but no people who i think would actually do it. but i'll hold my hand out and if you know me and you want to, then you can tag yourself on my hand and tell me about it. i'm not touching you.. does that bother you? i'm not touching you!

No comments:

Post a Comment