Thursday, March 29, 2007

o the glorious


had a neurologist appointment today. he was nice, listened to all my symptoms, wrote things down, and didn't jump to any non-sensical diagnosis and engage in shenanigans. he wasn't able to give me a diagnosis at all, but i'd rather have no diagnosis than a false one. i also found out that i lost 4 pounds since last week. i've been eating plenty and not moving at all and i still lost weight and 4 pounds is a lot of weight to be losing in one week. generally people have to work pretty freaking hard to see those kind of results (i speak from experience). i don't like being this small. i feel insubstantial and i have the tiniest, most pathetic breasts. i haven't had boobs this small since i was 13. i pose this question: is that normal to lose one's boobs with weightloss? i kind of thought that the boobs you got at puberty were the ones you had forever, through thick and thin- so to speak. my boobs were twice as big as they are now when they stopped growing when i was 16, and i wasn't overweight then. so it wasn't just extra fat. i wasn't frightfully tiny like i am now, either, though. i guess i just want to know are my boobs coming back? and when? i kind of miss them. if they don't come back then there may be a video of me giving myself a boob job with a shaving razor and polyfil and/or water balloons coming to an internet near you. i'm having an MRI early next month. he said MS, but he didn't say i had MS. he also said my other doctor lied about my labs all being normal. i have an elevated something or another that means my immune system is being active. he said that might be an auto-immune disorder, or it might just be something genetic that won't cause me any problems, or it might just be active because i recently had an infection like salmonella. and my liver is doing something, too. not anything super-weird, also could be nothing.


my french fries say "Is it so wrong to think Arby's all the time?" on them. and the answer is yes. yes, it is wrong. deeply wrong. that would indicate an unhealthy obsession and possibly an eating disorder.  the bag says "I <3 pepper bacon" on it with a picture of a woman who i suspect has an abnormal romantic relationship with pepper bacon, based on the way she's looking at it. i'm trying to visualize that... ew... that's really greasy and might cause a rash. conclusion: the advertising strategists for Arby's need psychiatric help. immediately. or a lot of pig meat and a private room. closed curtains, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment