Wednesday, March 21, 2007

a picture is worth 1,529 parakeets

my doctor called me today and told me that all my blood tests came back negative. she said that since she couldn't find anything wrong with me, she didn't want to see me anymore and that i should go to the emergency room and get checked in to the hospital for some vague "further testing". SHENANIGANS!!! i call shenanigans! my dad said that if she was any kind of competent doctor at all, she would have made arrangements for me to be checked in to a hospital instead of telling me to go to the emergency room and she would have been able to specify what kind of tests might be needed. he said we could file a complaint against her for patient abandonment. that's exactly what she did and exactly what she's been trying to do since i first went to see her. its her last week working at the clinic, so i guess she doesn't want to take on any new or difficult cases. Even so she could refer me to someone else instead of engaging in shenanigans.


i went to see the opthamologist today and he said he thinks my funny spots are being caused by optical migraines. they just make things look weird and don't hurt much. i've had that before, but it looked different so i didn't recognize it. he recommended that i go see a neurologist just to make sure because of my other fun new symptoms. i don't really want to talk about the new symptoms cause they sound scary but could just be temporary. i don't want to alarm anyone...or myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment