Thursday, April 5, 2007

not actually a minefield


i want to be drunk. its not fair i have to be sick and not drunk! haven't i been through enough already? does the universe have to conspire to deny me alcohol as well as happiness? not fair not fair not fair!!
but i want to take this opportunity to thank my roommate, ryan, for being nice to me. he lives here, but he doesn't have to be here. he has a barracks he could bail out and flee to anytime, and yet he is here day after day, putting up with my shit and taking care of me even when i'm a whiny bitch. (i'm allowed to call myself a bitch, but you aren't. that's how it works). he's saved my life at least twice since i've been ill, not sure if i should be grateful for that, yet. have to wait to see what my diagnosis is... but it means he's a decent human being and a good friend. and he deserves recognition. everyone applaud ryan, now. say "good show, old man" and wear a monocle. now. thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment