Saturday, March 24, 2007

yodler bog

i'm having a good day. i was even well enough to do some dishes and i've started my week-long buffy marathon *and* i got my first piece of hate mail!!!! hostility from a stranger. i must be famous.
i read a book about female anatomy and physiology from a feminist perspective over the past few days. i don't have very many unread books left on my shelf and one of them is about physics (eek!!). i'm reading the tori amos bio, piece by piece next. between episodes of buffy. i would be reading my textbooks but they're too damn heavy. i really want to brush up on my biology now that i have all this anatomy in my head. and everyone knows how i adore a modern history of western art... *le sigh*
in other news, i lost my phone and my roomie who has been caring for me went out of state for the week. so, i'm entirely on my own and i've been getting worse. i think it might have gone under the sofa, but i can't even imagine lifting furniture in my weakened condition. everyone wish me luck and happy thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment