Tuesday, January 23, 2007

2007 ford giblet


today i went to my chemistry lab for the first time and it wasn't there. after further inquiry, i discovered that the chemistry lab never existed and i had somehow registered for a fictitious lab. i knew that my school was just make-believe. i knew it all along. the supposedly real chemistry labs all conflicted with my schedule, so now i have dropped chemistry and am taking pre calculus instead. and i've already missed the first 3 classes, so good fucking luck to me!!! i have propane, and thus heat, again but my fuse blew *again*, so the majority of my electric outlets are nonfunctional. and the box with all the wires keeps sparking. its kind of pretty, but in a fire hazardly way. the gym at my school is keeping weird hours now that semester has started again, so i don't know how i'm going to make it there everyday. but on the plus side, they've decided to be open for half a day on saturday. i may have to stop drinking on friday nights and get up early saturday to lift weights. poo, less alcohol. i need a new gym. and a new house. one that isn't an impending explosion.

does anyone want to adopt me?

No comments:

Post a Comment