Tuesday, January 2, 2007

hide in the bread


something really creepy just happened. i was on the myspace and this girl sent me a message: "I like your profile! are you bi? do you have aim or yhaoo?" i checked out her page and she looked like a huge skank, but i thought what the hell, i'll talk to her for practice. (i'm not that good at talking to girls.) i added her to my messenger and immediately she starts talking about meeting up with me. like now, tonight. i explained to her that i just had a cold and wasn't really interested in meeting anyone right now. she said that was okay and that she had a rule about meeting people off myspace. i asked her what it was, and she said

"well peopla on myspace keep lying to me, like ALOT...soooo my new rule is before ill meet someone from myspace, they have to meet this hot ass guy i know first and mess around with him some so i know they are for real....its only once, it will only take u like 15 mins, and u never have to see him again...ill even send u his pic if u want.....and them im all urs"

that's the craziest thing i've ever heard. first of all, she hadn't even given me an opportunity to lie to her, just jumped right in asking to meet me. secondly, some hot ass guy? i mean, wtf srsly! after i told her i wasn't that interested in meeting her, she left in a big hurry. weird and disturbing, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment