Monday, July 10, 2006

premature morality


your word for the day: anchoritize.

I have a lovely little mosquito family living in my bedroom. there's a mommy mosquito and a daddy mosquito and a bunch of little baby mosquitoes. isn't that charming? I wake up every morning with dozens of tiny bites all over my limbs and a few on my face, too. I'm beginning to look like I have the pox. I have to do something soon. I'm working on a plan. Shhhhhh.. don't let the little dears know that their dinner is about to bite back. I'm going to use the element of suprise!
I finished zoology with an average of 110. I'm taking another zoology in the fall just cause I liked it so much. It was actually kind of boring. Except for the cutting and tearing of flesh. Luckily, I didn't come to class hungry and have to battle an irrational urge to eat the specimens like what happened in Biology. I'm going to the gym twice today. I did a short workout this morning and then I'm doing a longer one in just a few minutes. I have to wash my gym clothes and towels. They didn't have the fans on this morning so it was very hot and gross. And a bunch of guys keep staring at me. Its getting really creepy. The first time I thought maybe they were just pervy, but it keeps happening and with different guys. I think maybe they want me to look at them, like using their mind power to make me turn around or something. So I could admire their muscular physiques and be all impressed and cream myself. Its not going to happen. Maybe they're just impressed with my ability to sweat profusely. My sudoriferous glands are in the best shape ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment