Wednesday, July 19, 2006

communist proper gander


I think I may have a cold, but it seems to be manifesting entirely in my sinuses. John just had the same cold and he was all sneezy and coughy for a week. I don't feel so great, but all I get is slight congestion and headaches. That's weird, eh? Maybe it isn't a cold. Maybe a mad scientist has been breaking into my house and injecting me with an experimental virus while I sleep. Well, jokes on him cause it didn't kill me! yet... I visited John at work today and we sat at the duck pond and watched the ducks gettin it on. I feel sorry for male birds because they have no intromittent organ (er.. "weiner") and only one lil internal ball. They have to mate by touching their buttholes together because birds only have one opening. Everything comes out there: poop, eggs, semen, everything. Think about that next time you have scrambled eggies. I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment