Wednesday, July 12, 2006

PB&J on rye

This document contains too much information. Turn back now.

I've been hanging out with republicans.
And they really aren't as bad as I thought they would be.
Sure, they're offensive, narrow minded, rude, ignorant, tiny people
But they're kind of sweet too.
Like dolls.

I just wanted to know why they think homosexuality is a sin. I'd ask them myself, but I was taught to respect other people's beliefs no matter how ass backwards they are. Its part of being an American- respecting people's freedom of religion because they have to respect yours. At least in theory. But I just don't get it. The only time I've ever heard any of these people say outright "homosexuality is a sin" is when they talk about
Sodom and Gommorrah. Apparently there was a city that was so full of evil people that God wanted to wipe it out. But one of his sons (that means a really religious guy, not like Jesus) was living there. So He told the guy what He was going to do so he could get himself and his family out of the way. And the guy wanted the city to be spared and eventually the Lord sent down an angel to try to talk to the people of Sodom. Try to get them to repent or something. But they were reeeeal perverted and they tried to rape the angel. And it says that they didn't know their wives. Which means that they'd never slept with them, but that they were all fudge-packers. And this is the tricky part. It says that God punished them for their sins by destroying their city and sending them all to hell. But it never says exactly what their sins were. I always thought that their sin wasn't being gay, but not being gay and yet having all the manonman buttsex anyway. I've read that passage before and that's the way it always looked to me. Like in ancient greece, the guys thought that women were so unworthy that they wouldn't want to screw them except to procreate. So they'd screw each other instead. And that's being perverted.
Because they aren't really gay, they're just horny. All the gay people I've met  haven't been any more oversexed than the straight people I've met. They pretty much want the same things. Get married, raise kids, have house n car..etc... and that's not perversion, its life.
I've been attracted to girls since I was about 6 years old. Nothing happened to me to make me that way, I was raised all normal and my mom and dad weren't divorced or any trauma. But I had a huge crush (more like an obsession) on a girl. And I really wanted to do her. Not that I knew what it was, like when little boys hit girls cause they like them. I didn't start liking boys until I was 17. And even now, I'm more physically attracted to women than to men. I just have to think that God must have made me that way. Its not like I chose to be gay at the age of 6. I didn't even know what gay was. I didn't even know what sex was. So, if being gay is a sin and yet God made me that way, then he is one sadistic dude. I know this is kind of a controversial subject and I shouldn't be talking about it, but it really bothers me. And I don't understand. But I am not going to go to the nice Republican pastor and talk to him about it because I know he'd try to convert me and who knows what that would entail. I like the way I am. I like it that women get me hot, and I like it that I'm in love with a great guy with really huge balls  and he gets me hot sometimes, too. I'm not exactly bisexual because I'd take sex with a man over sex with a woman anyday, but that's mostly because getting oral is just sooo gross. (And don't say that I just think that because no one's ever done it right, the last three guys said that and I gave them a shot and it still made me queasy. So no licking for me, thanks). So in summation: women are the only ones who make my heart beat fast and get me wet, but men are the only ones I want to screw. As for love, it doesn't really matter. I've loved both and bottom line- people are people, boy or girl, the outside is just a shell anyway.

Now I know I've said too much and probably been a little too personal, but this is my blog and if it offends you, then why are you reading it? And if you have read it, and you have comments, I would really like to see them posted. I'm confuszled and sleepy.

PS I don't care what anyone else thinks, fat-pregnant Britney is waaaayyy hotter than pop princess Britney. Ohh yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment