Friday, February 24, 2006

wknd

Hey! This is gonna be a great weekend! Today is Friday and my Art History teacher wants all her students to attend a lecture by some guy that scribbles on canvas. His paintings are nice but not the kind that require any talent. In fact, they look a lot like my paintings. It's for extra points so I'm going. We haven't had a test in that class yet so I have no idea how well (or poor) I'm doing. I have to miss my daughter's Kindermusic class. Boo! We're going to the library with her dad later on, so that's okay. After the library I'm listening to a taped lecture on Geology and taking notes. Usually I do that on Saturday but my Geology teacher wants all his students to join him on a field trip all over Llano County tomorrow. It starts at 6:30 am and goes until 5 ish pm. That is also for extra points and may help me better understand rocks so I'm going. I'm averaging 101 in that class so far, but it gets a lot harder. On Sunday (last weekend day) I'm with Hayley all day and I have another taped lecture to listen to, but I took enough notes the first time and I have a paper to write about the field trip and some other studying to do. I think its kind of strange that two of my teachers wanted to suck up my weekend time on the same weekend. Conspiracy? of course! I'm glad my Algebra teacher didn't join in.. she defected by assigning logarithms this weekend. Easy logarithm pie! Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment