Monday, February 6, 2006

gibbs free energy


I suppose I have to talk about the wedding yesterday. Walter and Jean got married! Yay! and they're moving into an apartment today. I just saw a truck leave, presumably filled with Walter's things. I didn't get to see much of the wedding because Hayley missed her nap and wouldn't stop yelling and being angry so I had to take her outside during the ceremony. I missed that part. The reception was pretty heavily Hayley influenced as well. She kept running off and then she went outside with her dad and refused to come back in, so we had to leave early. I saw Desiree and her girlfriend, Petra, though. We talked and Joanie (Enrique) was there. I ate some freaky lasagna that had salsa in it and some bread that looked like a bunch of boobs. Elmeisha and Jori were there but I didn't get to talk to them at all. Maybe someday I will see Desiree and Joanie again on a day when Hayley is well rested and friendly and not all destructive and screamy. I'll be posting wedding pics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment