Saturday, May 6, 2006

the pony with a magical heinie got stuffed into a silo


I didn't do anything today. I stayed home and read a book and quilted and watched a tape of sex and the city. Okay, I studied a little, but just review. I'm getting all geared up for Vertebrate Zoology in June. I'm so excited to finally be looking at living things again instead of "earth materials and processes". Geology was fun and I didn't hate it but rocks just don't make me moist like the planaria do. Yes, flatworms turn me on a little. Hey, lots of girls get all hot over jewelry, and diamond bracelets can't even react to basic stimuli! Pfft! I went to my mom's house to see if she needed me to take Hayley and no one was there cause they all ran off to the Olive Garden without me. I was sad. Then I ate cookies until I got sick. Then I wasn't so sad anymore, just kind of nauseous. I only had three cookies, but my tolerance for sweets has been reduced. I think it's all the lovely endorphins from my 30 minutes of aerobics 6 days a week. My goal is a full hour. I was trying to do 30 of Step and then 30 on the elliptical trainer, but the stupid elliptical trainer broke. I'm so sad. And my old exercise bike's seat is all messed up so it bruises my ass when I use it. I can fix that myself when I'm done procrastinating. I would do 30 minutes 7 days a week if I could, but my muscles get very very tired. My head gets this funny numb feeling when I skip a day, so I started taking B vitamins. They seem to help, but they make my pee bright yellow-green. I couldn't figure out which B I needed so I got a B complex. I think the one in my pee is the one I don't need.
Hayley walks by herself a lot now, but she falls over a lot, too. We're all so very proud. She says "Hay wat by her-weldt" which means "I want  to walk without assistance". She isn't so great at steering yet so she bumps into stuff sometimes. I think she depends a lot on her momentum to keep her balanced.
I didn't really have anything to say in this blog, and now I have nothing further to add so I guess its over.

No comments:

Post a Comment