Monday, May 15, 2006

lost day


I didn't do anything today. Last night right before I took John home, I slipped on the stairs and fell. It was a pretty bad fall cause I fell in two places; first on my back on the stairs and then on my knees in the mud. It would've been funny if it didn't hurt so much. And I was wearing my good pants. So today my hip was all owie and I didn't do anything. I watched four episodes of Monk and took a bath and then I slept for awhile. Then I took my little brother and his girlfriend to the Hollywood and watched Corpse Bride with them. I didn't like it very much. The songs weren't that good and the plot was kind of predictable. The animation was great, and I guess that was the point. I'm usually over critical of movies though. I think I played with Hayley at some point, too. She keeps saying Happy Mother's Day to everyone. She said it to my mom and dad and her dad and me and Walter. She drew a picture of Mommy for me. It looks just like me if I was made of hair and it was a windy day maybe. She said "Draw a picture of Mommy, say happy mother's day." over and over. I think someone must've said that to her. She gets like a parrot sometimes. Tomorrow I'm going to be much busier. I plan to completely recover tonight in my sleep and wake up and do all kinds of useful things. I'm going to do some yard work and read a few books and go for a jog and potty train Hayley and put flea medicene on the cats and cook a six course meal and train some dogs and wash the car and fix everything and find the secret to never having to sleep again! Then I'm going to watch Sex in the City because I haven't seen it in two weeks and then I'm going to give John a lapdance. I rented this movie called Corn with Jena Malone in it. I think she's way cute. It's about genetically modified corn (hence the title). I hope to find it mildly offensive and absurd, but only to the point of being amused. I'll let you know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment