Tuesday, May 16, 2006

invalidate me


I watched that movie Corn. It wasn't scary. I was mildly offended but not to the point of being amused. More like the point of being mildly offended and bored. I'm not afraid of corn or sheep, either, and my views on genetic engineering of plants haven't been affected one way or another. The whole thing kind of felt like a docu-drama about the meat-packing industry. The only reason I sat through the entire movie was because Jena Malone was one hot mama with her preggo belly and her tight lil ass... mmmmm. Except her character was kind of crushing on her step-dad. That was bizarre. Well, maybe not so bizarre. Sometimes pregnant chicks get really horny and her step-dad was kind of cute. But the corn wasn't scary.
    I didn't fully recover in my sleep as I had planned. I woke up sore and with really a bad cough as well. Apparently, I'm allergic to mold. But I have been more productive today. I did some quilting and cleaned up a bit, changed the A/C filters, saw Hayley, rode my bike. I'm going out to put flea medicene on the cats and do some Step. Then I'm going to work on making a CD to listen to when I ride my bike. Buffy isn't good enough to keep my heart rate up. I think I have bible study tonight. Yeah, I'm a church girl now. John started going because they helped him quit drinking and I go there to support him. I think he really misses his stripper friends, though. He keeps saying that he wants to go to the Dollhouse. He gets all wistful when he says it like he's only half-joking. So, I guess I need to learn how to strip now. Hey, put your dollar bills away! I only do private shows! and I require a deposit in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment