Wednesday, May 9, 2007

get thee to a blasphemy


i went back to the doctor's to look at my blood test results. i brought my dad along to tell her that depression doesn't cause the symptoms i'm experiencing. she said my bloodwork came back fine. all my organs are happy and hardworking. she didn't have any clue what was wrong with me, but instead of letting her send me home without any answers i asked her to test my thyroid. i looked on the webmd to see if it could guess what's wrong because the human doctor seems to be failing miserably, and it said most likely hyperthyroidism. so i gave them more blood and she said she'd call me if it was wrong. she didn't want to make a follow-up appointment unless there was something wrong with my thyroid. she doesn't seem interested in figuring out why i'm losing my hair and my vision and having dizzy spells and back prickles unless its my thyroid being stupid. i suppose if its not my thyroid, i'm just supposed to invest in a good-quality wig and learn to read braile. (i'm muttering obscenities right now)

No comments:

Post a Comment