Saturday, April 15, 2006

eap


I posted some wedding pics. In case you wanted to know what a wedding looked like. Tonight at 6pm is the Heather Mattarazzo Film Festival which Walter now calls "Heather Mattarazzo Dignity Day". I don't know if Desiree is coming because she never really got back to me, but I'm gonna be there and John and Walter. I think that's enough for a film festival. It's better attended than The Incredible Melting Man, at least. We're going to eat candy, pizza, chips, and some veggies and sit around like yokels and let fly the wisecracks. We'll be giddy with sugar and grease..and fiber. We have about 8 hours of video but I expect we'll be asleep before its over. Except maybe Walter. Then I have to wake up on Sunday morning and take Hayley and John to church. It's Easter, ya know. You have to do the pennance before you get the candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment